Raise Your EQ Workshop: A Higher Bandwidth For Emotional Intelligence
What would it be like to raise your EQ? What would be in like to be in harmony with it and be able to keep it balanced and adjust it when necessary so it’s always aligned perfectly? When I say EQ, you may think of an equalizer for a sound system but I’m actually speaking about your emotions and emotional state.
Just like we have an IQ (intelligence quotient), we also have an EQ (emotional quotient). Our emotional quotient measures our emotional intelligence, how aware we are and in touch we are with our emotions. The higher the emotional intelligence, the more we’re about to feel and connect with our emotions organically.
Sadly, we live in a society that has devalued our emotions. We have been taught that emotions are a sign of weakness and have no value. Because of this, many of us have lost our connection with our emotions and lack emotional intelligence. What if there was a way you could regain that? What if you could have a healthy relationship with your emotions and learn how to navigate them?
Our emotions are nothing to fear or feel bad and ashamed about. They are completely natural and are actually our internal guidance system. Our emotions are natural signals into how we feel at any given time and can lead us toward a resolution to a challenge we may be facing. By raising our EQ, we can connect deeply with our emotions and contribute more to the world.
In this workshop, you will experience the following:
– Learn how to connect and honor your emotions without being overwhelmed or ashamed by them.
– Learn how emotional constipation leads to psychosomatic issues and how you can detox emotionally.
– Use your emotions to connect with your inner child and create a healing with that.
– Use your emotions to e
– Learn how to use “anger” as a tool for empowerment without allowing it to consume you.
– Experience new subconscious downloads utilizing the ThetaHealing® Technique that allow you to embrace your emotions naturally.
This workshop is for you if:
– You struggle with expressing your emotions.
– You haven’t cried in a long time or you cry too often and need help navigating your emotions.
– You struggle with communicating how you feel to other people.
– You feel scared, guilty, or ashamed expressing how you feel to others and want to learn how to do so freely.
Pre-registration is required! Register today. Limited space available (24 spots).
For more information or to register, contact Unity of the Sierra at 775-841-2221 or email: email@example.com