Blessings Beloveds!

As the image of God, we are the spark of divinity residing within us and therefore we are inherently Good. And, since we are made in the Image, Whatever your personal definition of God is, you are That. The Highest Truth, of course, is that we are Divine Love – A Love that is so immense that our human minds just cannot understand. And so our minds filter this love into the level of our personal understanding – at the level of our consciousness.

We are constantly creating our outside worlds from what we believe on the inside. What we see out in our world is a direct reflection of our inner beliefs, and that is the God that we pray to. Are you following the connection that I’m trying to guide you toward? The beliefs that guide your daily existence are held in your subconscious mind. What we really believe, what unconsciously guides our daily thoughts and decisions, our subconscious minds, is actually the god that we are praying to. God is in the subconscious mind.

Scary, right? Now do you see the importance of doing the inner work that we all need to do? Whatever you think you believe about god is only true in your conscious minds. The prayer work, the meditations, the classes are a great way to connect with Source at a higher level. But how much of our days are actually spent on that?

If you’re super devoted it might be as much as 10%! So what is the god you’re expressing the rest of the time? “Where attention goes, energy flows.” Where is your attention the other 90% of the time?

How we live, breathe, and have our humanness, is driven by whatever is actually going on in our subconscious minds. The fear, the lack-consciousness, the false beliefs we hold about ourselves, the tapes that are constantly running about not only ourselves, but what we’re thinking about other people and situations – because whatever we’re thinking about other people and situations is really what we’re thinking about ourselves, and is really what we believe God to be BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WE ARE PUTTING OUR ENERGY TOWARD. THAT IS WHAT WE ARE “PRAYING” TO. THAT IS WHAT WE ARE CREATING FROM. THAT IS THE INFINITE SUBSTANCE FROM WHICH WE DRAW OUR SUPPLY. Source has an infinite Supply of whatever we ask for, AND WE ARE IN THE HABIT OF ASKING FOR SOME PRETTY AWEFUL STUFF. Just take a look at the world around you to see what I mean.

AND, there’s good stuff in there, too. Our thoughts are prayers, so when we focus on the Good stuff, our YES Universe responds to that as well and we see THAT reflected out in our world. The more you think loving thoughts about your partner or friend, or family member, instead of focusing on resentments, the more you’ll see THAT reflected into your world via a loving relationship. The more we think loving thoughts about anything, the more we’ll see and hear things that align with the God we each want to know more fully. The Highest Truth is that Love is What we are. When we align ourselves with our True Nature, we see it everywhere present.

Peace, My Beloveds, Peace,
Toni King, Spiritual Advisor